Another week and over 27 hours of episodes in the books!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
If you’re like me and are wary of traditional retirement accounts because you can’t stand the thought of your money being locked up until you’re almost 60 years old, I highly recommend checking out the episodes that discuss the Roth Conversion Ladder if you’re not already familiar with the concept.
I’ve also listed a fitness and nutrition podcast (The Model Health Show) for the first time after hearing Shawn Stevenson give an interview on The James Altucher Show. I definitely recommend checking it out.
Enjoy and as always, let me know if you have any suggestions!
- The James Altucher Show: Episode 247 – Remit Sethi: Challenge: Start Living Your Ideas NOW Duration: 132:11
- Morris Invest: Episode 197 – The Legal Loopholes of Real Estate Investing – Interview with Garrett Sutton Duration: 31:14
- Morris Invest: Episode 198 – Don’t Buy a House, Rent Instead Duration: 13:11
- Bigger Pockets: Episode 240 – Flipping Your Way Out of (Student Loan) Debt & the Transition to Rentals with Brentin Hess Duration: 81:37
- Tiny Leaps, Big Changes: Episode 185 – The Science Behind Sleep (Live Research) Duration: 19:57
- Money Nerds: Episode 45 – Having “The Money Talk” with Your S.O. with Elle Martinez Duration: 47:46
- Tiny Leaps, Big Changes: Episode 186 – How to Build a Personal Brand Duration: 11:43
- Masters of Money: Episode 035 – The Secrets to Investing Success and Building Wealth with Author Dr. Daniel Crosby Duration: 48:09
- Afford Anything: Episode 86 – Ask Paula – Should I Keep My Properties in an LLC? Duration: 31:10
- Afford Anything: Episode 82 – Ask Paula – How Do You Pick a Rental Property? Duration: 38:50
- Financial Independence: Episode 22 – Root of Good – A Million Dollars in 10 Years Duration: 46:59
- Financial Independence: Episode 23 – Bigger Pockets – Real Estate, Entrepreneurship and How to Build an Online Empire Duration: 38:11
- The James Altucher Show: Episode 248 – Noah Kagan: Stop Fighting What You Are Good At Duration: 80:14
- Morris Invest: Episode 199 – How to Teach Your Kids About Passive Income Duration: 27:29
- Listen Money Matters: Five Awesome Questions from You: Mortgage, Credit Cards and Retirement Duration: 53:41
- Financial Independence: Episode 24 – Camp Mustache – Q&A with Mr. Money Mustache, Afford Anything & Military Guide Duration: 01:06:15
- Financial Independence: Episode 25 – The Military Guide – Angel Investing, Market Crashes & 14 Years of Early Retirement Duration: 58:33
- ChooseFI: Episode 016 – House Hacking with Coach Carson Duration: 01:13:56
- ChooseFI: Episode 017 – Mad Fientist – An Origin Story Duration: 01:14:21
- Morris Invest: Episode 200 – Why Building a Team is More Important than Money – Interview with Blair Singer Duration: 33:02
- The Model Health Show: Episode 211 – The Great Cardio Myth with Craig Ballantyne Duration: 65:15
- Financial Independence: Episode 26 – Mad Fientist – 1500 Days Podcast Takeover Duration: 25:38
- Financial Independence: Episode 27 – Adventuring Along – From $0 to Retired in 5 Years Duration: 57:41
- Financial Independence: Episode 28- PopUp Business School – The Right Way to Start a Business Duration: 52:51
- The James Altucher Show: Episode 249 – Chris Anderson: TED – Tricks to Mastering Publick Speaking and Storytelling Duration: 88:37
- Bigger Pockets: Episode 241 – From Local Flips to Raising Funds and Turnkey Investing Around the Country with Jeff Wallenius Duration: 74:07
- Financial Independence: Episode 29 – Millenial Revolution – Denouncing the Cult of Homeownership Duration: 44:36
- Financial Independence: Episode 30 – Sane Fientist – My Wife’s Thoughts on Financial Independence Duration: 34:55
- Radical Personal Finance: Episode 460 – How to Decide What to Invest In Duration: 53:30
- ChooseFI: Episode 017R – The Roth IRA Conversion Ladder – A Case Study Duration: 01:02:57
- ChooseFI: Episode 018 – Go Curry Cracker – Capital Gains, Losses and the Roth IRA Conversion Ladder Duration: 01:06:17