This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
I tracked our net worth for the first time on July 15, 2017, and I have updated it on or around the 15th of each month ever since. Listed below is each monthly report, as well as the dollar amount that our net worth has increased or decreased since the previous month.
In each report, I go into detail about what net worth is and why it’s important, as well as the service I use to track ours.
The value of your assets (home, vehicles, investments, cash, etc.) minus your liabilities (amount of debt owed on these things).
The free service/app that updates your net worth upon sign-in by connecting to your bank accounts, investment accounts
Personal Capital offers an awesome refer-a-friend program for their free service. If you use this
- August ($8,003 Increase)
- September ($6,752 Increase)
- October ($6,903 Increase)
- November ($3,303 Increase)
- December ($3,913 Increase)
- January ($2,173 Increase) *Paid off Mortgage
- February ($7,544 Increase)
- March ($3,942 Increase)
- April ($1,673 Decrease)
- May ($3,476 Increase)
- June ($7,214 Increase)
- July ($5,583 Increase)
- August ($3,962 Increase)
- September ($5,881 Increase) *Start of $100K Savings Goal
- October ($790 Increase)
- November ($1,020 Increase)
- December ($297 Increase)